WEBMISTRESS TAGBOARD AFFILIATES

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello People Of The Blog World! ^^.
Welcome to my blog where of all of thoughts are being expressed, where most of my shits and randomness are being shared, where even i talk nonsensically you still spare time and care. Ü

I like blogging because it connects me to YOU and i definitely love YOU because in YOU i found new friend. ^.^

Please make a mark before leaving. Comments and tags are highly appreciated. ^^

Hate To Do This? You'll Be Dead'! LoooooL. ^.^



Stay Single and Love Super Junior
super junior photo: Super junior 333.jpg

super junior EunHae photo: EunHae 101504041.gif


Memoirs
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
November 2013
March 2014
July 2014

Counter Powered by  RedCounter

free counters
Monday, January 28, 2013
Wae no boyfie?



Wae no boyfie = why no boyfriend.. . kk~ :))

I was talking to a friend last night via phone so yeaaa we're having this conversation then suddenly he asked why I don't have boyfriend where in fact I am at the right age. Uhmm to be honest I can't pinpoint any specific reason. T__________T
But still I answered his question according to my belief were the reasons.

1. I'm an introvert person so I rarely meet people. I have tons of online friends though my personal social life really sucks. kk~ :) Tuwing may kpop events lang ako nabubuhay ehh. Hihi. So I think I haven't meet someone who is interested in me.

2. I freaking LIKE SOMEONE but the mere fact he is more feminine than me, duh, anong silbi kung ipush ko yung like to love di ba? Hihii. Whether magustuhan niya ako, sa huli yung second personality pa rin niya ang mag-wawagi. :))

3. We got no spark. Ilang beses na bang may ni-try i'match sa akin but in the end wala rin ehh. HAHAHA Ni wala nga akong naging ka'close sa kahit isa sa kanila.

4. I'm attracted to bunch of boys. T_____T at nahihirapan na akong i'dentify kung crush lang or love na. :(((

5. I admit I'm afraid to lose my freedom. I hate being restricted. That's gonna be a big problem in my part.

6. I can't share myself. Oo, I'm okay taking care of someone gustong gusto ko yun pero sa paraang alam ko. I don't want anyone to tell me what to do.

7. I'm looking for that someone who has the same interest with me. I can't like someone who's anti kpop. Sakalin ko pa siya. :)) And srsly, kahit itanggi ko pero totoo ehh tumataas na tumataas yung standards which kahit ako amindong mahirap hanapin ang mga yun sa isang tao.

8. Selfishly speaking, I'M HAPPY. :)))) Na'eenjoy ko kasi yung mga bagay na ngayon ko lang nagagawa. ^___^

Alam kong masaya ang may boyfriend. Madaming kilig moments di ba?
You will see how you transform to another person because of being in love. :) 
Though I have kilig moments being single too~ HAHAHA at wagas pa.

Ang daling magboyfriend. I'm sure you know what I mean, konting flirt~ BOOM!! INSTANT RELATIONSHIP. Ang dami ko na kasing kilala na nagsimula sa ganun pero err ~ no comment. Lol. Ayokong ipilit kung wala. I don't want to be in a relationship dahil na'pressure lang ako. But srsly yung pinsan ng papa ko, hindi nga boyfriend ang hinahanap sa akin ehh, asawa~ mag asawa na daw ako. JUSKOPO. T_T
Willing naman akong mag-asawa ehh :)) Basta si Hyukjae. HAHAHA :)))

KEEP CALM, MAGKAKABOYFIE RIN AKO. :)
Kung naging straight guy nga lang si crush kahit ako pa manligaw ginawa ko na, kaso hindi ehh. :) I know he loves his second personality more and I like him being honest to himself.

To all the singles like me, BE PROUD. HAVE FUN~ :) There are many reasons to be happy. Ü

Oops, for those who are curious, inabot po kami ng three hours ng friend ko. Lol. It was a fun convo. ^____^
Posted by kryk