WEBMISTRESS TAGBOARD AFFILIATES

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello People Of The Blog World! ^^.
Welcome to my blog where of all of thoughts are being expressed, where most of my shits and randomness are being shared, where even i talk nonsensically you still spare time and care. Ü

I like blogging because it connects me to YOU and i definitely love YOU because in YOU i found new friend. ^.^

Please make a mark before leaving. Comments and tags are highly appreciated. ^^

Hate To Do This? You'll Be Dead'! LoooooL. ^.^



Stay Single and Love Super Junior
super junior photo: Super junior 333.jpg

super junior EunHae photo: EunHae 101504041.gif


Memoirs
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
November 2013
March 2014
July 2014

Counter Powered by  RedCounter

free counters
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Camwhore :)
Who likes selca? Raise your hands up~ kk~ :) Can you see, I'm raising my hand pretty high here. Lol. I do love taking photos -- photos of myself or anything that catches my attention. ^_^

But anyway kaya yan ang topic ko dahil... . napapansin ko more people think I'm pretty  just by looking at my photos. *Ehem* I'm not saying na super chaka ako nor cute it's just the way they compliment me, well, I think it's too much.

I appreciated those compliments. It's just weird sa pakiramdam kasi they have not seen me in person yet tapos yung compliment sobraaaa. I think there are times that the camera loves me too much. :) At saka nga di ba, I always take photos when I'm in the mood so basically it reflects in my pictures. Happy mood. ^_^

As I'm always saying, it's just photos. :) Compliment me kapag nakita ninyo na ako ng personal and I bet no one will. I'm pretty simple sa personal. S-I-M-P-L-E malayong malayo doon sa mga photos unless I feel confident enough.

I just love taking selcas kasi I can be anything I want kumbaga outlet ko yun ehh. :)
I can wear anything I like. I can strike any pose. I can style myself anything I want. I can show my other personality. kk~ ^_^

Actually minsan kasi I wanna wear something or style myself differently pero nahihiya ako or I think pansinin kaya ayun hanggang photos ko lang ginagawa.

I experienced many times na matitigan ng ibang tao and somehow the feeling sucks. :(
Feeling ko alien akong naligaw sa mundo ng mga tao. Huuu. I just don't get why others like to stare to random people. T_T Ang creeeeeeepy kaya!

Anyway, I'll show you some of my favorite selcas and my most chaka photos.
HAHAHA so you will know what I mean. :)

random selcas from different months last year.

selcas from November of last year.

selcas from December of last year.

and this is my latest selcas as of January 2013 kk~ :)

Don't ask me how many selcas I have. Lol. I have hundreds in my external. ^_^
As you can see, I have bbcream, eyeliner and lip gloss sa lahat ng selcas ko.

And this selcas are my most plain look. Walang bbcream, eyeliner or lip gloss.
In the first photo sorry for being sweaty. Kakalabas ko lang from port sauna nan. kk~



So, do you get my point? Lol. I can look different anytime I want. :) Kaya don't believe in my photos. People here in my place see me in my chaka state most of the time kesa sa maganda ehh. Sa totoo lang muka akong chimay pag nasa bahay. T_T

Nag-aayos lang naman ako pag naalis. :) Depende pa yun sa mood at kung saan ako pupunta pero pag inatake ako ng katamaran kahit mall pa yan, IDON'TCARE. LOL kahit andoon pa yung crush ko. ISTILLDON'TCARE. Lol.

Naniniwala naman akong lahat ng tao maganda pero merong panahon nga lang na nagiging mas maganda o mas chaka. ^_^

I'm confident with myself but siguro dahil sa pagiging introvert ko sometimes I still have doubts. kk~ But still I'm happy to express myself in any means I can. :)

ALL IS BEAUTIFUL.
Posted by kryk